Corporate Wine Education
The Spanish Wine Experience provides wine employers and hospitality businesses with unique, customized training courses or programs to fit the individual needs of employees and employers.
The following are some of the corporate training programs that we can offer:
- Customized training to develop the essential skills and knowledge your employees need to succeed in the competitive wine market.
- Structured courses for individuals, small groups or an entire organization
- Complete flexibility in format, scheduling, frequency and location.
- Training in sales, marketing and wine service for restaurants, supermarket chains, hotels and any hospitality related business.
Working in association with Chrand Marketing & Events has allowed us to organize, design and manage numerous very high profile events such as conferences, fairs, and trade tastings.
About Chrand Marketing & Events
Chrand Marketing & Events specializes in the marketing, design and organization of events in music, sports and wine. We have managed concerts with Sting, Tom Jones, Enrique Iglesias and Pink Floyd; sporting events with Andre Agassi, Stefan Edberg and Pat Cash; tournaments such as the World Cup of Indoor Trials and Davis Cup; conferences with Al Gore, Kofi Annan and Francis Ford Coppola.
Chrand and The Wine Academy have managed some of the most important events of the wine industry, such as Winefuture in Rioja and Hong Kong, Robert Parker ́s tastings in Spain and Hong Kong, as well as three editions of the World Conference on Climate Change and Wine.
We have also organized and managed numerous wine symposiums, the Marbella Wine & Food Experience, the Barcelona Wine Experience, the Madrid Wine Experience, and the trade fair of Vinoble in Jerez.
We organize corporate events for companies, both large and small, at our base in Marbella and throughout Spain. Our packages can be tailored to meet a wide variety of client needs and to suit most budgets. Companies use us for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Incentive trips
- Customer entertainment
- Staff team reward / entertainment
- Business seminars and conferences (often prior to dinner)