Wine and drinks in general represent a very important percentage of the revenue of any food outlet, specially for restaurants and wine-bars. In a society where gastronomy is playing an ever growing role, a well managed wine program not only offers an added value to any restaurant, hotel and winebar but a considerable source of income.
A well designed wine list, excellence in service and carefully structured prices can result in increased revenue and the competitive edge that outlets are looking for in a very competitive market. Keeping in mind the above factors, The
American College in Spain through its wine studies department, the Spain Wine School, has developed a tailor-made program for the hospitality industry.
Goals & Objectives
- Provide a estate-of-the-art training program for all personnel dealing with wines, from the purchase process, to the service of wine and other drinks, to customer service.
- Improve the service of wine in restaurants, hotels, wine-bars and retail stores.
- Train your staff on how to design effective wine lists, cellars, wine by the glass programs and wine related events.
- Increase sales of wine in the mentioned outlets.
- Improve revenue obtained from the wine department of restaurants, hotels and F&B outlets.