Spanish Wine Experience
According to most wine critics around the world, Spanish wines offer the best value for money. For many experts, Spain is the wine-producing nation with the brightest future.
In 2006 we developed The Spanish Wine Experience certification program to help the wine industry of Spain promote its wines amongst international professionals and enthusiasts.
The program has been conducted in more than 80 cities of almost 20 countries, from the US to China, and more than 2,000 professionals have attended this course. The Spanish Wine Experience is the only course, anywhere in the world that covers the wines of Spain in depth.
- Features a series of very comprehensive and entertaining lectures.
- Has chaptered lectures accompanied by videos of each region.
- Features the appearance of sommeliers, winemakers and other wine personalities.
- Includes the topics of grape varieties, history, wine styles, climate, soils, wine tourism and gastronomy.
- Details and studies each region's most important 'Denominaciones de Origen' while tasting some of its wines.