Study Trips to Spain
There is no better way to learn about Spain and its wine regions than to take one of our Spanish Wine Experience Trips. Whether it is visiting the famous wineries of Rioja, walking the vineyards of Priorat, or discovering the wonders of Sherry wines, nothing deepens your wine knowledge more completely than seeing, touching, and exploring the renowned landscapes and terroirs of Spain´s greatest wine regions.
You will meet passionate winemakers, taste numerous wines, enjoy the food, and learn more than you ever would from a textbook or classroom.
Our Trips Are Designed For:
- Wine educators
- Wine buyers
- Importers and distributors
- Winemakers and winery personnel
- Wine lovers and serious wine enthusiasts
Our Trips Include:
- Local ground transportation
- 5 to 8 day trips
- Private visits to iconic wineries and their vineyards
- Accommodation in state-of-the-art hotels.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners.
- Gastronomic experiences.
- Pancho Campo personally guides all our Study Trips.
- Small groups of a maximum of 12 participants.
- Optional: attend the Spanish Wine Experience Certification course.
Spanish Food & Wine Luxury Tours
We specialize in organizing private culinary and wine tours and activities across Spain for foodie travelers willing to experience the authentic taste of Spain.
We specialize in luxury trips for small groups that focus in Madrid and Andalusia.
Our Spanish Food & Wine Luxury Tours feature:
- Visits to Madrid, Marbella, Malaga, Seville and Jerez
- Accommodation in luxurious hotels.
- Cultural visits and activities.
- Private lunches and dinners at some of the most prestigious restaurants in each city, including some Michelin star chefs.
- Tasting of Spain´s icon wines.
- Private flamenco party and dinner at one of Ronda´s boutique wineries.