- This Spanish Wine Experience ONLINE course offers an in-depth review and analysis of the Spanish wine industry.
- All the regions of Spain will be studied as well as each designation of origin and the most important 'Vinos de la Tierra'.
- This is a very comprehensive and complete analysis of the Spanish wine industry, ideal for beginners and professionals wishing to obtain a deep knowledge of Spain and its wines.
- Students will taste over 80 of the most representative wines following Pancho Campo indications.
- Online students will be provided with guidance for purchasing locally some of the wines suggested by our faculty for the different tastings.
Content of the Course
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Aragon
- Chapter 3 – The Green Spain
- Chapter 4 – The Levant
- Chapter 5 – The Islands
- Chapter 6 – Cava
- Chapter 7 – Castilla y Leon
- Chapter 8 - Extremadura & Madrid
- Chapter 9 - Navarra
- Chapter 10 – Vino de Pago
- Chapter 11 – Catalonia
- Chapter 12 – Castilla - La Mancha
- Chapter 13 – Rioja
- Chapter 14 – Andalusia
About the Certification & Exam
- The Spanish Wine Experience is a certification offered by The American College in Spain, an American university located in Andalusia, Spain, and an international center of Broward College, Florida.
- To obtain the Spanish Wine Experience certification, you will need to successfully pass a test with 100 multiple-choice questions getting 55%.
- Students who successfully complete the Spanish Wine Experience course and exam, will be entitled to use the designation of Spanish Wine Educator.
- Registration for Spanish Wine Experience ONLINE course…………………………290€
- 14 chapters of tuition
- Approximately 20 hours of lectures
- Multimedia presentations
- Diploma issued by ACS in a digital format
- Study material
- Webinars and direct contact with the teacher